Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

I can tolerate Acho. He's not that bad. Now when he was wit Marcellus...naw cuz. Glad they got that coon da fucc up outta there.

I wasn't expecting Acho to go that hard in the paint for Cam tho. We're they teammates? Cuz bruh was firing shots. And I think he was shootin at the analysts at Get Up and First Take.

Bruh. Alotta these espn n fs1 niggas are jus following the SAS gimmick. Be loud n do buffoonery.

ngl alotta ppl like that gimmick. Shit stay on in my barbershop. 1st take, speak, skip n shannon etc

But i cant get jiggy with that shit. I watch pff, the athletic football show, around the nfl pod n pick 6 pod. Im too old for that buffoonery. Need adult, balanced conversations.

But I seen those same analysts who chastised Cam's comments...say pretty much the same thing about a lot of qb's over the years. Especially the whole "Just don't lose us the game" comment he mentioned. That's why I'm scratching my head.

So is this more about the MESSENGER than the message?
Folks just wanted to attack a black man who made a point. I’ve heard guys over the past few decades, make the same point about game managers. It really was kicked off by Kimberly Martin. She attacked him really for no reason, but I expect a black woman with a white husband to make these type of statements.

But I seen those same analysts who chastised Cam's comments...say pretty much the same thing about a lot of qb's over the years. Especially the whole "Just don't lose us the game" comment he mentioned. That's why I'm scratching my head.

So is this more about the MESSENGER than the message?

Folks just wanted to attack a black man who made a point. I’ve heard guys over the past few decades, make the same point about game managers. It really was kicked off by Kimberly Martin. She attacked him really for no reason, but I expect a black woman with a white husband to make these type of statements.

The pundits are hypocrites routinely & will contradict themselves in a heart beat to get the most attention. That’s not a surprise at all. Cam talking shit about current QBs is hilarious to me however. His final two years in the league he couldn’t even reach the status of “game manager”.

Lol, gimme a break Cam knows damn well when people say “game manager” what they mean. If no one would have said shit about it he wouldn’t be backtracking.

The problem is multifaceted. First, that the term game manager is a backhanded quarterback term. It comes off disrespectful, but again I’ve heard plenty of players get called that.

That Rams team was loaded and Jared couldn’t get it done.

Dak has been getting clowned over the past what seven years?

Tua was seen a dude not good enough to keep going and only is rolling because of Hill.

Brock and the 9ers was seen as this spectacular team and he took some losses and it properly ranked him.

Again with Kimberly. The funny part about it is, she essentially used the whole back in the kitchen argument and proved that by her standards, it has some validity except Cam actually played. Again if Cam can’t have an opinion who can? These folks in the media don’t know their anti black male talking points are exactly that.

Back