Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Naw fam.

I seen elite QBs play the same from Brees to Rodgers

Hell, Mahomes won a MVP and Super Bowl last year with no playmakers at WR or RB.
Super Bowl mvp is gonna go to the QB 9/10 because they always have the ball.

The term “game manager” is overrated. All QBs are game managers. The “elite” QBs just have more skill.

The term “game manager” is overrated. All QBs are game managers. The “elite” QBs just have more skill.
Game managers were usually the ones that didn't have the big arm that could throw to anywhere and couldn't run. Phrase may have evolved

Some qb are game managers and a select few is the game.

QBs make shit happen to win others are told just don’t fuck it up and let the defense, running game and kicking game win it

Mahomes won a league MVP with no WRs or RBs.

Some are just different.

Brees, Rodgers, Manning and Brady wasn’t no game managers.

Just like Stroud, Mahomes, and Dak ain’t.

The offense don’t work unless they balling.

From a different take...

If the argument more about who he labeled as a game changer/manager...then everyone is gonna have their own opinion about that. And if that's the case...then that's just HIS opinion. But someone else could say who they feel is a game changer/manager. It's all subjective imo

Imo a game manager is a qb that plays for a run first team. He is asked to extend drives but not do too much bcuz the run game and defense can keep you in the game. Think of Big Ben before the AB years.

But I seen those same analysts who chastised Cam's comments...say pretty much the same thing about a lot of qb's over the years. Especially the whole "Just don't lose us the game" comment he mentioned. That's why I'm scratching my head.

So is this more about the MESSENGER than the message?

Goodell confirmed they tryna get the hip drop tackle out the league. That would add 10 years to Derrick Henry career cause he’ll never be tackled one on one again.

Goodell confirmed they tryna get the hip drop tackle out the league. That would add 10 years to Derrick Henry career cause he’ll never be tackled one on one again.

The brotha wasn't gettin tackled even wit the hip drop tackle. Lol!

From a different take...

If the argument more about who he labeled as a game changer/manager...then everyone is gonna have their own opinion about that. And if that's the case...then that's just HIS opinion. But someone else could say who they feel is a game changer/manager. It's all subjective imo

I watched about 15 seconds. Ugh.

Thats that SAS gimmick

U saw a video with Acho in it and u willingly pressed play????

I can tolerate Acho. He's not that bad. Now when he was wit Marcellus...naw cuz. Glad they got that coon da fucc up outta there.

I wasn't expecting Acho to go that hard in the paint for Cam tho. We're they teammates? Cuz bruh was firing shots. And I think he was shootin at the analysts at Get Up and First Take.

Back