Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also. I been keeping track on y’all that complained about the field but love outdoor stadiums, and “football” weather is part of the game folks.

Also. I been keeping track on y’all that complained about the field but love outdoor stadiums, and “football” weather is part of the game folks.
Both teams aren't dome stadiums. They left the dome open during the stadium but had grass that hadn't been played on or tested for the SB. Also both teams were slipping on that paint

yes. Keep it up all.

Stadiums with the option to open and fake grass is the way to go.

The studies already been. injuries on fake grass don’t increase

yes. Keep it up all.

Stadiums with the option to open and fake grass is the way to go.

The studies already been. injuries on fake grass don’t increase

The data supports the anecdotes you’ll hear from me and other players: artificial turf is significantly harder on the body than grass. Based on NFL injury data collected from 2012 to 2018, not only was the contact injury rate for lower extremities higher during practices and games held on artificial turf, NFL players consistently experienced a much higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries on turf compared to natural surfaces. Specifically, players have a 28% higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries when playing on artificial turf. Of those non-contact injuries, players have a 32% higher rate of non-contact knee injuries on turf and a staggering 69% higher rate of non-contact foot/ankle injuries on turf compared to grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back