Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I stated in the nfl thread that he falls weird. Like he has no strength in his upper body neck area.
The concussion he got against the Packers could have been easily preventable if he knew how to fall. It wasn't like the one in the Bengals game where he was ragdolled

RB blind resume. Years 7. Stats only

Rushing Yards - 8,262
TDs - 68
Receiving Yards - 2,336
TDs - 12

Rushing yards - 7,607
TDs - 60
Receiving Yards - 1,280
TDs - 5

3 elite years really got this man in the HOF. Bruh was a nobody for his 1st 4 years. Rattled off 3 elite years and finished with average last year.

D732D076-9E2B-4DA3-861B-687FBEAF9BE4.jpeg

The concussion he got against the Packers could have been easily preventable if he knew how to fall. It wasn't like the one in the Bengals game where he was ragdolled

dude is a concussion risk everytime he hits ground
tua better train with some professional wrestlers and learn how to tuck his head when he falls

dude is a concussion risk everytime he hits ground
tua better train with some professional wrestlers and learn how to tuck his head when he falls

All that remembering your training on how to fall...goes right out the window when you got a pass rusher in ya face.

Them muthafuccas ain't ain't judo training on how to take you down. They coming. Now they MAY pull back a lil b/c of him and his history. I can see that. But if not...ehh.

Whole stadium gonna take a collective gasp when he gets sacked.

All that remembering your training on how to fall...goes right out the window when you got a pass rusher in ya face.

Them muthafuccas ain't ain't judo training on how to take you down. They coming. Now they MAY pull back a lil b/c of him and his history. I can see that. But if not...ehh.

Whole stadium gonna take a collective gasp when he gets sacked.

FC593B69-7AD7-4E62-8736-3CEB4D149870.gif
you right, you right

Olsen is slightly above average but putting in the time to get better

To throw somebody that never did it before is trash as fuck to me.

They worrying about name instead of skill of the job and that shit is wack to me.

CBS got lucky with romo until now. You saw how bad witten was for MNF. Bad decision all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back