Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They just don't want it Ax...they doing ish they use to do in the bubble. And at this point that ish should never be happening. When A Team is focus they just look different. The Celtics don't look like it.

I never know what they doing on defense.
This game should be a wake up call I’m fucking frustrated cuz the lack of focus costed us. 16 turnovers, jaylen getting 10 shot attempts, them getting an extra 7 three point makes played a factor those are easily fixable things and they stepped up. I hate how we make it harder on ourselves playing better with our backs against the wall, we can never lock in for a full 48 minutes

Re: maxey

Lemme clarify

This nigga was throwing shit up at the rim and bricking something awful, especially in the 4th

I get it, Jojo out and someone gotta take the shots but he was trying to draw fouls and the terrible shots almost came back on them cause of the long rebounds Boston was allowed to grab

What a great effort man proud of the team

If Harden plays like this and Embiid comes back not hobbled I like our chances

Expecting this series to be a long and close one

Harden is a much more enjoyable player when he not baiting for fouls

Last night it was iso dribble with the nice handles and he took advantage when he saw that lil glimmer of a window whether it was a step back or drive straight to the goal

Lmaooo, ima be in Boston for a few days towards the end of this week. I really need the Sixers to keep winning so I can see that city as depressed as it can be

Doc gets a lot of shit and more times than not deservedly so....but he actually usually does really good when he has undermanned teams and gets to be the underdog

Best example was that Clippers team with Tobias Harris, Harell, Gallo, SGA ect and getting them to the playoffs

Last edited:
Back