Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m expecting a better performance in game 2 I just hate the lack of focus and lapses the inconsistency is frustrating as fuck especially the 3 point defense

People too hype. Harden’s right. This series is going to be a FIGHT. Beard ain’t gonna get 45 every game. They need better defense like that game-altering possession that result in the Maxey break-away.

And Maxey has GOT to play smarter. Shoutout to Melton getting 17 off the bench. That was huge.

Last edited:
I’m expecting a better performance in game 2 I just hate the lack of focus and lapses the inconsistency is frustrating as fuck especially the 3 point defense

They just don't want it Ax...they doing ish they use to do in the bubble. And at this point that ish should never be happening. When A Team is focus they just look different. The Celtics don't look like it.

I never know what they doing on defense.

People too hype. Harden’s right. This series is going to be a FIGHT. Beard ain’t gonna 45 every game. They need better defense like that game-altering possession that result in the Maxey break-away.

And Maxey has GOT to play smarter. Shoutout to Melton getting 17 off the bench. That was huge.

It's only cause the Cs lost. U know the deal around here.

Back