Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really. There’s freedom at the end of both these tunnels. We win and we’re free from the 2nd round, and if we lose, well , we’re free from Glenn 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Lol, good point. I keep underestimating how much u guys don’t like Rivers.

Thanks for holding on to him last offseason, stopped him from coming to my Lakers.

Lol, good point. I keep underestimating how much u guys don’t like Rivers.

Thanks for holding on to him last offseason, stopped him from coming to my Lakers.
Ugh, you’re welcome 🙄🙄

I’ll admit Glenn has been coaching his ahh off since March and into these playoffs, but he gotta win tonight to possibly earn his name back from me

Oh and Commanders fans need to be paying attention as well. If we lose and Glenn comes back to coach next year, it should show you exactly just how unserious Josh Harris is as a team owner

Speaking of that….

IMG_7264.jpeg

So, Harden actually had a point.

We might get either further fucked today….especially if the game is close.

Last edited:
Fuckin nerve racking series game by game is unpredictable, Tatum HAS to get off to a faster start today, we have to rebound and control the pace as well. Hopefully harden doesn’t do too much we gotta defend our home court, I got a bottle for either result so let’s go

Not a terrible start. I need Joel to stop bailing Hortford out and drive to the rack.

And how many threes by PJ are we gonna have to live with?

Back