Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope not. I at least want a Lombardi for my soul.
We already cashed in
original.jpg

Won't be able to watch most of the game tomorrow so here are the keys to winning imo.

• Just win

That's all I got. Glenn and Harden need to coach/play the games of their lives. This is it for them and alot of people in this franchise.

Here are the keys:

1) Don’t expect Tatum to be horrible. I suspect he’ll get hot quick and stay that way if the defense is lazy, so make him work for ALL of it.

2) They have to contain Brogdon when he comes in off the bench. Him having 3-5 3s makes shit so hard.

3) DRIVE TO THE BASKET. Don’t settle for Js. If a play breaks down, go to the cup around the 5 sec mark on the shot clock. Especially if it’s Maxey, Harden, or Joel. Make them have to foul.

4) Doc cannot play B-Ball too long. We’ve seen enough of it this series to know he’s not good vs this team. I’d go small by throwing in Daniel House of the frontcourt lineup changes.

5) Harden and Joel HAVE to take care of the ball. Between the two of them, they shouldn’t have more than 4 TOs the entire game.

Back