Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall niggas aint EVER said playoff scheduling was an issue till now lmao.

“Ohhh noo we’re faced with a possible week of rest for players that deserve it”

Nobody cared last year because while the Warriors had a week going into the finals. Celtics/Heat went 7. How game 1 go?

C’s had 3 days rest going into the finals which is the sweet spot for rest and warriors as I said had a week. Remember how that game went? Dubs died out in the 4th shot 41% and 25% from 3 in the 4th at Chase Center. 7 days rest not even just about nothing being on tv it generally hurts the product in a potential game 1 because rust is rust and you can’t simulate live basketball reps but y’all wanna carry Silver water go ahead.

Why are we caring about scheduling? Like why?

That and the ratings talk I don’t get

Don’t get swept then
BDBIID that’s not a shot at you my brother btw
These two statements a contradictory. I’m the only one here saying it. You can stand on it, ain’t no hard feelings nigga lol no need to half step.

And y’all being dense on purpose. I would be saying the same if we were up. Or not in the CF at all. Too much rest is a thing in ball, but niggas gotta poke chest out and act clueless. It’s nothing like ratings talk.

These two statements a contradictory. I’m the only one here saying it. You can stand on it, ain’t no hard feelings nigga lol no need to half step.

And y’all being dense on purpose. I would be saying the same if we were up. Or not in the CF at all. Too much rest is a thing in ball, but niggas gotta poke chest out and act clueless. It’s nothing like ratings talk.
Lol come on man if I was shooting at you I wouldn’t act like I wasn’t you know that

You not the first person to bring this up. You mentioning it again though made me say something

3 days between games 2 and 3 = complaints

2 days between games 2 and 3 still = complaints which is what I don’t understand

In the bubble there was 2 days between games and no complaints and it’s not new for the teams that are on the conf finals now so that’s why I’m not understanding the conversation

Also basketball players if they take care of themselves can do this. This what they been preparing for

This what they spend $1 mil a year for

Either lower your mins and stfu or stop being 40

Hockey is doing the same thing with games every other day for the conference finals. My hockey team basically played 2 games in 1 game (4 overtimes) then had to be out there basically the next day lol

Back