Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disgusting smh still not letting Tatum and brown off the hook but I’m down for getting nick nurse and tweaking the roster this regression is unacceptable

Tatum’s shot chart didn’t have 1 mid range attempt he needs to get that shot back in his arsenal cuz his 3 point shot has regressed and he’s not as good at the rim

Tatum’s shot chart didn’t have 1 mid range attempt he needs to get that shot back in his arsenal cuz his 3 point shot has regressed and he’s not as good at the rim

They live by the 3 and dying by it...u seen it coming during the season....they actually do not know how to play any other way. And that's embarrassing for a pro player.

Shannon told Skip come Monday it would be 2-1 Boston.
He bet Skip, I can't wait to see what excuses Shannon got for both series 🤣

Fucking Brad Stevens fired Ime over someshit other teams would have just fined him for.

Dude smashed Brad Stevens' nanny and Brad said he got to go and brought in trash ass Joe Assula.

Now he got to fire Joe just a few months after promoting him.

If im the owner, im firing Brad along with him. You not gon have your bad decisions cost me 20Ms and keep your job.

Back