Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 New York Knicks (NYK wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This aint me shitting on Donovan Mitchell or the Cavs. Clearly thats a good trade for them.

But the fact that the Knicks made the 2nd round without letting the Jazz tax them for DM is the best part of this. Cause imo, our ceiling with DM would have also been 2nd round. So making the 2nd round and still having all our pieces AND the 8 first round picks? Thats fire.

Congratulations to the Knicks and their fans on here.

I thought this would be the best first round series, but your guys took care of business early.

Smart moved by their front office and staying the course when all the outside pressure was at its highest has them set up nicely to build off this good playoff run

I wouldnt trade any of them.

Not yet. They so young. No need to trade to try and improve yet imo.

I would let the young guys cook and see how they look next season after they experienced playoff intensity.

Cavs imo are in one of the better positions in the NBA

They're in a good position in terms of having a core of 4 really good players.....but they don't have a lot of flexibility and ways to get better

They have to keep Caris Levert which sucks for them but that was a bad trade to begin with

Still have to convince Mitchell to stay long term too....he was traded their, he didn't choose Cleveland...I'm sure he doesn't want to be on the East version of Utah

They're in a good position in terms of having a core of 4 really good players.....but they don't have a lot of flexibility and ways to get better

They have to keep Caris Levert which sucks for them but that was a bad trade to begin with

Still have to convince Mitchell to stay long term too....he was traded their, he didn't choose Cleveland...I'm sure he doesn't want to be on the East version of Utah

He could be a two year rental had no idea his contract could be done after next season year with a player option.. knicks could pick him up without gutting the team

Back