Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 New York Knicks (NYK wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks at series prediction votes..

ultiwachan-laughing.gif

Facts, but hes young enough to get a pass imo. Question is how does he bounce back? Need to wait and see
Yeah I don’t blame him for not being ready. Doesn’t have the body he’s supposed to have yet and it’s his 2nd season

He’s cool but gotta be held accountable a bit for being such a non factor

This guy got tim Duncan comparisons due to his potential shown, But it’s good because now everybody can cool down on expectations

I think he needs to get stronger

Yeah I don’t blame him for not being ready. Doesn’t have the body he’s supposed to have yet and it’s his 2nd season

He’s cool but gotta be held accountable a bit for being such a non factor

This guy got tim Duncan comparisons due to his potential shown, But it’s good because now everybody can cool down on expectations

I think he needs to get stronger
Lol, Strength was not his problem. Their 2 big system will not work in the playoffs unless Mobley extends his range to three in todays NBA.

The Knicks were under 100 or slightly over in most of the games, so defense held up. Offensively, the spacing was just wack, affected the guards too.

U have been telegraphing your Mobley slander for a few weeks now, stop it.

Lol, Strength was not his problem. Their 2 big system will not work in the playoffs unless Mobley extends his range to three in todays NBA.

The Knicks were under 100 or slightly over in most of the games, so defense held up. Offensively, the spacing was just wack, affected the guards too.

U have been telegraphing your Mobley slander for a few weeks now, stop it.
Lol I don’t even talk about Mobley like that

Stop it

I only said that because he was doing some wild dribbling while being stuck on baseline and then struggling like shit to get closer to the rim and I thought of that while writing that

But I’ll defer to you

but again I do think they should trade Allen to get a proper wing

but again I do think they should trade Allen to get a proper wing
unfortunately they might need to do this, but I will really like them to give the 2 big lineup another chance. Don’t want all the teams in the NBA looking the same, variety is good.

Mobley just need to get into the lab this offseason and work on his three. Nothing crazy, just needs to get it into the 30% range and it will do wonders for the team and himself.

Everyone was dickriding Mobely and Barnes

They going to hop on Cade and Jalens wave next season
Lol, GTFOH.

Mobley, Cade, Barnes, Wagner, Giddey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sengun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jalen

unfortunately they might need to do this, but I will really like them to give the 2 big lineup another chance. Don’t want all the teams in the NBA looking the same, variety is good.

Mobley just need to get into the lab this offseason and work on his three. Nothing crazy, just needs to get it into the 30% range and it will do wonders for the team and himself.

The thing with Cleveland is they were playing with 3 none shooters in a lot lineups too which didn't help

Mobley destiny is to play the 5 but they don't have to necessarily rush hin into that until they decide to move Allen

Eventually Mobley is going to get paid here soon also...how much money you trying to tie up in a front court that limits your upside in the playoffs?

The thing with Cleveland is they were playing with 3 none shooters in a lot lineups too which didn't help
Was surprised D Wade and Danny Green did not get more playing time. The one game they won was the one they played Green 20 mins.

Hopefully JB learns from this. Young coach, I won’t beat him up too much.

Shoutout to RJ barrett

He has been largely disappointing for the most part but he really had a great series and maybe that’s what he needed as a kick in the pants

I wish he and Tyler could play against each other so Herro could show he’s better lol

Was surprised D Wade and Danny Green did not get more playing time. The one game they won was the one they played Green 20 mins.

Hopefully JB learns from this. Young coach, I won’t beat him up too much.

I'm probably biased because I got to see Bickerstaff up close in Houston but I think Cleveland should be proactive instead of reactive when it comes their coaching situation

I don't think he's terrible and he has improved some.....but it could be a situation where one coach does a good job but you need another coach to take them to another level

Back