2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall got to stop. Giannis dont need to do shit but hit 80% of his freethrows.

Acting like the mfer dont average 30 without all that.

Asking him to get a jumper is like asking him to be a flawless player. He also damn near 30. Closer to a finishrd product than not.

Giannis will go down as a top 15 player of all time. All he needs to do is just hit his free throws.
That’s what I’m saying bruh is a big. He can’t shoot like a lot of players and even more players can’t do what he do.

They want him to be a perfect player foreal. I didn’t even think about it like that lol

Last edited:
Was his injury undisclosed? I honestly don't know
Well it was disclosed as a hamstring injury but he’s been playing through it the whole time and for whatever reason (I guess slander) they didn’t bring it up until a day before yesterday IIRC

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
I was scared Jimmy was gonna get a tech but it worked out

Jrue and Jimmy love each other though so it’s all good

Wes Matthews should've been defending Jimmy more

The same adjust was needed back in 2020

Not surprising that Bud didn't make that adjustment though

Wes Matthews should've been defending Jimmy more

The same adjust was needed back in 2020

Not surprising that Bud didn't make that adjustment though
Wes matthews for some reason guards Jimmy damn near better than everyone lol

Him hitting timely threes adds to the danger of him

Worst thing about Wes is his age. I always wanted him in Miami and he was close to coming before

Shoutout to him

And let’s face it bud did a horrible job in so many areas lol

Reactions: southsil4lil
Probably my last thing on the bucks but I wonder what this horrible failure of a postseason means moving forward now that the bucks are under new ownership

Giannis was so scared at the thought of having to shoot FTs that he nearly threw the ball away after winning the jump ball. Wild shit

17 to 45 FT disparity in the bucks’ favor

Ben Antentokuompo was traveling all game with no whistle

I don’t wanna hear it lol