Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if it’s just me but the bucks are only a championship team if everything is running to perfection with nobody being injured even on court anything less then there highest levelof basketball being played and then there just a good team at best.

What I’m trying to say there are a contending team but by a few ass hairs once them ass hairs are challenged or removed they become just An ok team

Idk if it’s just me but the bucks are only a championship team if everything is running to perfection with nobody being injured even on court anything less then there highest levelof basketball being played and then there just a good team at best.

What I’m trying to say there are a contending team but by a few ass hairs once them ass hairs are challenged or removed they become just An ok team
You can say that for almost every championship level team.

The tide even changed for the 73-9 Warriors when they lost Draymond Green for just one game. They missed the playoffs all together the two years without Klay.

You can say that for almost every championship level team.

The tide even changed for the 73-9 Warriors when they lost Draymond Green for just one game. They missed the playoffs all together the two years without Klay.
Imo the bucks are even more fragile because there whole team can be Present but if one of there core players are playing under 80 they become just a decent team

Biggest items are to replace Bud (Nurse?) and Middleton. Lopez getting up there in age but he is hugely effective so keep him. Get another ball handler who can set people up (still feeling the effects of that Brogdon trade), get rid of Wesley, Pat and/or Crowder, all of which offer nothing. Understand that Jrue's offense comes and goes, especially in the playoffs.

Biggest items are to replace Bud (Nurse?) and Middleton. Lopez getting up there in age but he is hugely effective so keep him. Get another ball handler who can set people up (still feeling the effects of that Brogdon trade), get rid of Wesley, Pat and/or Crowder, all of which offer nothing. Understand that Jrue's offense comes and goes, especially in the playoffs.
Exactly

Looked up Giannis shooting numbers for the postseason

24-33 at the rim

3-10 from upper paint

1-7 from mid range

0-3 from 3

So pretty much

4-20 away from the rim
1-10 on jumpers
45% from the free throw line

Back