Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giannis needs a shooting coach. He probably works hard in the off-season but shooting 1000 jumpers a day is not making him better, just reinforcing bad habits

What if it comes out that he was playing with an undisclosed injury?

Y'all still giving him the same treatment?

I'm just asking. I don't have a dog in the fight

Reactions: GNS
What if it comes out that he was playing with an undisclosed injury?

Y'all still giving him the same treatment?

I'm just asking. I don't have a dog in the fight

Everything that happened during that series had been trending during the regular season

Unless he's been hurt all season I and no one knew I wouldn't think that's an acceptable excuse

If you out there, I'm giving you smoke regardless. He had 38 and 20 last game, triple double before that. Both games were winnable and Herro was injured. Not all on him but that's the breaks.

Yall got to stop. Giannis dont need to do shit but hit 80% of his freethrows.

Acting like the mfer dont average 30 without all that.

Asking him to get a jumper is like asking him to be a flawless player. He also damn near 30. Closer to a finishrd product than not.

Giannis will go down as a top 15 player of all time. All he needs to do is just hit his free throws.

Yall got to stop. Giannis dont need to do shit but hit 80% of his freethrows.

Acting like the mfer dont average 30 without all that.

Asking him to get a jumper is like asking him to be a flawless player. He also damn near 30. Closer to a finishrd product than not.

Giannis will go down as a top 15 player of all time. All he needs to do is just hit his free throws.
Not even 80%

Just 70% consistently

Back