Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your observations have some merit

I think for the fan, the criticisms are rooted in bias. Officials, even "bad" ones get way more calls right than they do wrong but the only things people notice are the "wrong" ones, especially if it's late and a winnable game for someone down the stretch.

It's almost as if 47 min had not been played prior so the focus shifts to the official being the reason their team lost. I've personally experienced this several times.

A player doesn't like feeling disrespected but that doesn't extend to officials. The player feels that the ref owes them a 4 page letter explanation every time a foul is called and it just doesn't work that way.
All jokes aside refs unfortunately have to live up to unfair standards. No one's perfect but they do need to be as close to perfect as possible because every decision they make correlates to the end result. It's shitty and a lot of refs don't deserve the vitriol.

But it's a couple refs... a couple of you mfs that have fully earned the snuff and never got it.

@AP2.5 i do have some sympathy for officials at times, especially those 50/50 calls. It so easy for us to watch on tv and see all the angles on replay. I get it
I've had my moments where I've guessed at a call and a defender whiffed and made no contact. I had to eat that. But because I get more right than I do wrong, I get a ton of grace extended to me by coaches and have no problem telling them I fucked it up

All jokes aside refs unfortunately have to live up to unfair standards. No one's perfect but they do need to be as close to perfect as possible because every decision they make correlates to the end result. It's shitty and a lot of refs don't deserve the vitriol.

But it's a couple refs... a couple of you mfs that have fully earned the snuff and never got it.
Ofc

There are bad apples in every occupation. There are some dudes I pray I never get paired with them cause they make my responsibility even more stressful cause I'm having to overcompensate for their terrible effort.

Ofc

There are bad apples in every occupation. There are some dudes I pray I never get paired with them cause they make my responsibility even more stressful cause I'm having to overcompensate for their terrible effort.

Yeah. Sounds like you have a job to do like everyone else. We all get judged for our mistakes at work. Your job is just louder because your calling out other people's mistakes in real time.

But aye man next time just hit lol.

I aint never knew grown ass men loved dancing this much.

Is it just me that dont do any dancing without my girl, or do NBA dudes love dancing more than the norm?

If im at a party or wedding, im getting up to dance so I can dance with my girl. But you aint never gon see my on the dance floor dancing just cause I enjoy dancing.

What side yall on?

(Nba season got to start cause wtf is this post? Word to @TTBF)

I aint never knew grown ass men loved dancing this much.

Is it just me that dont do any dancing without my girl, or do NBA dudes love dancing more than the norm?

If im at a party or wedding, im getting up to dance so I can dance with my girl. But you aint never gon see my on the dance floor dancing just cause I enjoy dancing.

What side yall on?

(Nba season got to start cause wtf is this post? Word to @TTBF)
Lmao why are you looking into guys having fun so hard?

Also I wonder if that infection is linked to the blood clots he had in the past or if he’s more susceptible now because of it

Lmk doctors in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back