Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's people fucking in every workplace. Frowned upon or not. If someone is attractive someone is gonna be trying to hit. There's no workplace exempt from it. It's natural human stuff.

I can't stress enough how badly I need the season to start. Cause the hot takes... I'm going insane 🙃
Football season has started. Without hot takes and small talk this thread is a ghost town until preaseason.

Football season has started. Without hot takes this thread is a ghost town until preaseason.
Word I don't really follow football like that to be in those threads. I bailed on baseball this summer but might tap in for the playoffs.

Why do refs be getting snuffed in your opinion?
Cause some mfs wrong and strong, cause some mfs are haters, cause some mfs be on some slick shit, cause some mfs legit selling, and cause mfs brain be telling them to snuff some of you niggas.

I'm just saying. Dick bavetta rolling in his grave.

Cause some mfs wrong and strong, cause some mfs are haters, cause some mfs be on some slick shit, cause some mfs legit selling, and cause mfs brain be telling them to snuff some of you niggas.

I'm just saying. Dick bavetta rolling in his grave.

I think your observations have some merit

I think for the fan, the criticisms are rooted in bias. Officials, even "bad" ones get way more calls right than they do wrong but the only things people notice are the "wrong" ones, especially if it's late and a winnable game for someone down the stretch.

It's almost as if 47 min had not been played prior so the focus shifts to the official being the reason their team lost. I've personally experienced this several times.

A player doesn't like feeling disrespected but that doesn't extend to officials. The player feels that the ref owes them a 4 page letter explanation every time a foul is called and it just doesn't work that way.

I think your observations have some merit

I think for the fan, the criticisms are rooted in bias. Officials, even "bad" ones get way more calls right than they do wrong but the only things people notice are the "wrong" ones, especially if it's late and a winnable game for someone down the stretch.

It's almost as if 47 min had not been played prior so the focus shifts to the official being the reason their team lost. I've personally experienced this several times.

A player doesn't like feeling disrespected but that doesn't extend to officials. The player feels that the ref owes them a 4 page letter explanation every time a foul is called and it just doesn't work that way.

That 47 minute shit is the absolute truth. Not many complaints until the last minute. It’s ridiculous sometimes

@AP2.5 i do have some sympathy for officials at times, especially those 50/50 calls. It so easy for us to watch on tv and see all the angles on replay. I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back