Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heat series from 2022 was why they felt needed to add him. They guarded Trae full court every time and they didn’t have another play maker that can create and score off the dribble consistently. Murray fixes that problem now it’s about internal growth for their young players.

The theory of adding another creator to take pressure off Trae made sense.....giving up as much as they did for Murray didn't

I talked about this before but the issue with the fit is he has little to no gravity with defenses.....he can't shoot, not a great playmaker and doesn't get to the free-throw line

2.4 free throw attempts per game
34% from 3

Teams aren't staying up at night trying to game plan for no damn Dejounte Murray

@#1hiphopjunki3 been calling him overrated defensively for years too

The theory of adding another creator to take pressure off Trae made sense.....giving up as much as they did for Murray didn't

I talked about this before but the issue with the fit is he has little to no gravity with defenses.....he can't shoot, not a great playmaker and doesn't get to the free-throw line

2.4 free throw attempts per game
34% from 3

Teams aren't staying up at night trying to game plan for no damn Dejounte Murray

@#1hiphopjunki3 been calling him overrated defensively for years too
They overpaid for him I agree there. He fits next to Trae because Trae is very good off the ball, so Murray will play make to set up Trae on drive and kicks, Murray takes pressure off Trae with ball handling and facilitating and just another shot creator in general. He’s big enough to guard 1’s, 2’s and some 3’s, he’s not a superstar or an all star but he does what’s asked of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back