Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.

@A.F.R.I.C.A Our boy is slowly putting things together.

It's kinda difficult when u get drafted to a "good" team, players sometimes are not given room to experiment. Dude's passing was his BEST skill coming out of college and he was not able to show it consistently until March/April of his 2nd season. Got all the way to 3.2 assist per game (20 mins per game) in April of last season, so it looks like new coach Quin Snyder recognizes how good of a passer he is. I understand Nate McMillan was fighting for his job, but he should have seen this earlier.

With John Collins gone, i can see a BIG breakout season for him (Just needs to get that three point shot into the 30% range).

@A.F.R.I.C.A Our boy is slowly putting things together.

It's kinda difficult when u get drafted to a "good" team, players sometimes are not given room to experiment. Dude's passing was his BEST skill coming out of college and he was not able to show it consistently until March/April of his 2nd season. Got all the way to 3.2 assist per game (20 mins per game) in April of last season, so it looks like new coach Quin Snyder recognizes how good of a passer he is. I understand Nate McMillan was fighting for his job, but he should have seen this earlier.

With John Collins gone, i can see a BIG breakout season for him (Just needs to get that three point shot into the 30% range).

oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

Hawks one of the more confusing teams in the league.....I could see them finishing with homecourt advantage in the first round or fighting for the play in

Like @toheeb27 said though a full training camp with Quinn Snyder and some internal growth from AJ Griffin, Jalen Johnson and Okongwu(his extension situationis going to be interesting)......even Saddiq Bey still qualified as someone who can get better.....Atlanta should be a much better team than they were last year

Idk though something still feels off about this team

Hawks one of the more confusing teams in the league.....I could see them finishing with homecourt advantage in the first round or fighting for the play in

Like @toheeb27 said though a full training camp with Quinn Snyder and some internal growth from AJ Griffin, Jalen Johnson and Okongwu(his extension situationis going to be interesting)......even Saddiq Bey still qualified as someone who can get better.....Atlanta should be a much better team than they were last year

Idk though something still feels off about this team
It’s the best player that gives you pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back