Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a Stuckey's truck stop in OKC or Tulsa can't remember which city, wearing a Georgetown jersey way back in the day, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was David Wingate of the Spurs. He told me nice jersey and walked off towards the bathroom. On his way there this nigga took a honey bun off the shelf and took it to the bathroom with him. I didn't stick around to see what happened after that.

This the name drop a random athlete hour?

Tf?

Also. Found this old post.
I'm late to the nba players you met convo. Don't wanna sound like a flex bcuz it isn't. I use to run autograph shows in Vegas when I had my Sportscard store pre-ebay popularity. I have met many athletes from all sports.

True story. I was gonna beat the shit outta Pooh Richardson one night in a club in LA. Bitch nigga threw an ice cube at me and ran outside. I followed him outside to see what's crackin. I grabbed him by his neck with one hand choking him before security jumped in. Turned out he mistook me for someone else. I still wanna finish the fight.

moment-of-silence-pay-respect.gif
Evolving……

I only got my one story I told already of Deandre liggins coming to GNC when I worked there to buy facial shit and look for a detox for drug tests (I didn’t let him know I knew him because I figured niggas get bothered enough)

Then Tristan Thompson coming in like a half hour later trying to buy detox for the Cavs

He let me use his phone to order some shit and then I told him Deandre was just in here then he called him to laugh about how they both came in

I asked him if he they had a game and then I joked about him sliding some tickets for the discount on the detox lol

Talked to Kevin Martin in XTC when he was with OKC and they were playing Dallas in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back