Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every team patiently waiting to scoop up the guys OKC has to cut....I think everyone on their team should be on a NBA roster

Probably the thing I'm most intrigued to see at this point myself

Especially with Ousmane Dieng on the low looking like he's going to be ready sooner than later.....OKC has some very interesting decisions to make

Every team patiently waiting to scoop up the guys OKC has to cut....I think everyone on their team should be on a NBA roster

Probably the thing I'm most intrigued to see at this point myself

Especially with Ousmane Dieng on the low looking like he's going to be ready sooner than later.....OKC has some very interesting decisions to make
Guys that I’m interested at various levels that are in danger of being cut:

Sandro
Charles bassey
Tre mann
Aaron Wiggins
Jeremiah Robinson earl
Oladipo

Also I think the grizzlies might have to make a decision with Kenny lofton

He’s too good to not be in the NBA but idk for the grizzlies’ roster crunch he’s relatively expendable

Guys that I’m interested at various levels that are in danger of being cut:

Sandro
Charles bassey
Tre mann
Aaron Wiggins
Jeremiah Robinson earl
Oladipo

Also I think the grizzlies might have to make a decision with Kenny lofton

He’s too good to not be in the NBA but idk for the grizzlies’ roster crunch he’s relatively expendable

Aaron Wiggins is good, he should definitely be in a rotation for some team

I think Tre Mann probably needs a fresh start somewhere else, he hasn't been bad but he just going to get lost in the shuffle

I agree about Lofton as well... Adams, Aldama, Laravia, JJJ, Tillman, Clarke(when healthy)

That's a very loaded frontcourt

Ohm Youngmisuk was on the Lowe Post talking about how crucial Mason Plumlee is to the Clippers this season

It's over

Aaron Wiggins is good, he should definitely be in a rotation for some team

I think Tre Mann probably needs a fresh start somewhere else, he hasn't been bad but he just going to get lost in the shuffle

I agree about Lofton as well... Adams, Aldama, Laravia, JJJ, Tillman, Clarke(when healthy)

That's a very loaded frontcourt

Yeah as far as lofton I don’t see him being anything beyond a 3rd string big so I don’t exactly want to say he deserves to be in the league but he’s like I said way too good to not be in the league at the same time lol

Also I think charles bassey has the same ceiling as a guy like Paul Reed

I really like Sandro as a player

I would def have him on my roster over a guy like…thanasis

Yeah as far as lofton I don’t see him being anything beyond a 3rd string big so I don’t exactly want to say he deserves to be in the league but he’s like I said way too good to not be in the league at the same time lol

OKC stacked with talent

Some team is going to be able to get great value when they have to make cuts at camp

Bassey and Sandro Mamu showed a lot in the brief minutes they played this season. Spurs locked Bassey up for a few seasons, but it’s a cheap deal.

I think Sandro might get cut and we keep Bassey.

I like a decent amount of the OKC guys and it’s gonna be interesting to see who gets the axe there.

Bassey and Sandro Mamu showed a lot in the brief minutes they played this season. Spurs locked Bassey up for a few seasons, but it’s a cheap deal.

I think Sandro might get cut and we keep Bassey.

I like a decent amount of the OKC guys and it’s gonna be interesting to see who gets the axe there.
Yeah there’s gonna be some players who definitely should have a job without one

Puerto Rico about to get even more talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back