Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Draft Thread

Guess I need to drop my takes for this draft

First let me say this has been a very interesting draft with a lot of intriguing and polarizing players, took me a little longer than usual and I had a bit of hard time but this was one of the more enjoyable drafts for me to evaluate

Nothing to need to said about Vic

I think any debate between Scoot and Brandon Miller is completely absurd, not even in the same tier

Amen Thompson should be the 3rd pick and I've become more and more excited about him potentially landing in Houston...the shooting is a concern and will probably never come around but I think he just needs a solid midrange game and floater

I'm out on Cam Whitmore

Ausar has high bust potential and wouldn't want to make the decision on him

Probably an unpopular opinion but for me Hendricks>>Walker

I still like Cason Wallace but have become a bit more skeptical...

I believe in Grady Dicks shooting and movement off the ball....very interested to see how he holds up on defense but I think he has good instincts

Out/not high on Keyonte George, Noah Clowny, JHS, Jaime Jaquez, Podziemkski, Nick Smith Jr, Jett Howard

Super high on Maxwell Lewis

Whitehead either going to be a steal or massive disappointment

In/high on Kobe Bufkin, Anthony Black, Brice Sensabaugh, Lenoard Miller, Jordan Hawkins, O-Max, Derek Lively, Walsh, Cissoko

Trayce Jackson-Davis, Colby Jones Amari Bailey and Jalen Wilson underrated

Not a Bilal Coulibaly believer

I really want to like Andre Jackson but the shooting makes me nervous

Pass on GG Jackson

Lost me with these two selections.

Why pass on GG?

I'm super high on Maxwell Lewis too. At least GG has real issues that can distract. There's no excuse for so many people to have him (Lewis) so low.

They're really about to try to fuck us over smh
lisp-stop-mething-around.gif

It’s most likely pandemonium at the AT&T center. Shit was 1st come 1st serve for seating, but season ticket holders got free tickets and to go in 30 minutes prior to regular admission.

The folks already drunk I bet with the ticket being cheap or free.

Back