Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Draft Thread

LBJ are only 6 seasons older than Paul George

How the fuck you say you grew up watching PG and not LBJ is comical since one has dominated and just was in a finals and WCF while “your goat” been playing

Bruh is legit funny

Maybe he means it in the sense that he was more of a Paul George fan and watched more of his games?

Maybe he means it in the sense that he was more of a Paul George fan and watched more of his games?
Well he should say that.

It’s really simple group of words to put together

But that’s not at all what he meant. No way anybody that’s a fan of basketball has seen more PG games than LBJ.

Before the draft can I get a:

2 Draft sleepers (ala Jaylen Williams)

2 Players who maybe won’t be as good as people think

Best player in 3 years that’s not named Scoot, Wemby, or Miller

Guess I need to drop my takes for this draft

First let me say this has been a very interesting draft with a lot of intriguing and polarizing players, took me a little longer than usual and I had a bit of hard time but this was one of the more enjoyable drafts for me to evaluate

Nothing to need to said about Vic

I think any debate between Scoot and Brandon Miller is completely absurd, not even in the same tier

Amen Thompson should be the 3rd pick and I've become more and more excited about him potentially landing in Houston...the shooting is a concern and will probably never come around but I think he just needs a solid midrange game and floater

I'm out on Cam Whitmore

Ausar has high bust potential and wouldn't want to make the decision on him

Probably an unpopular opinion but for me Hendricks>>Walker

I still like Cason Wallace but have become a bit more skeptical...

I believe in Grady Dicks shooting and movement off the ball....very interested to see how he holds up on defense but I think he has good instincts

Out/not high on Keyonte George, Noah Clowny, JHS, Jaime Jaquez, Podziemkski, Nick Smith Jr, Jett Howard

Super high on Maxwell Lewis

Whitehead either going to be a steal or massive disappointment

In/high on Kobe Bufkin, Anthony Black, Brice Sensabaugh, Lenoard Miller, Jordan Hawkins, O-Max, Derek Lively, Walsh, Cissoko

Trayce Jackson-Davis, Colby Jones Amari Bailey and Jalen Wilson underrated

Not a Bilal Coulibaly believer

I really want to like Andre Jackson but the shooting makes me nervous

Pass on GG Jackson

Back