Before the draft can I get a:

2 Draft sleepers (ala Jaylen Williams)

2 Players who maybe won’t be as good as people think

Best player in 3 years that’s not named Scoot, Wemby, or Miller

2 Deep Sleepers- Colin Castleton (@AZTG most likely wont make a team, but he is MY BOY!!!!!) and Ricky Council (still confused how this dude is still getting overlooked)

2 draft busts - Keyonte George (i have made all the jokes, i guess i need to plant my flag) and Bilal Coulibaly (most likely wont be a bad player, but he has been pushed up the draft board way too high)

Best player in 3 years that’s not named Scoot, Wemby, or Miller - I will exclude the most likely lottery guys and say Brice Sensabaugh (although found out yesterday he might have knee issues, so i am not as confident on this as i was 24 hours ago.

Sleepers:

Julian Strawther In a draft that I believe doesn’t have a ton of quality shooting I think he’s probably tied for 3rd best with Ben Sheppard behind Dick and Hawkins

Idk how much this is fueled by bias but Olivier maxence-prosper I think overall with his potential realized is a top 12 player from this draft

Busts:

I am not a fan of Sidy cissoko man

Can’t shoot, struggles to score because he lacks explosiveness and is slow,and is best when the ball is on his hands but probably won’t have it in his hands a lot so it’s moot

Nick Smith Jr is terrible defensively and has way too small of a frame. I feel like he would have to settle for jumpers alot

Best player outside of the three?

Still beating that Jarace Walker drum

Seems like a winning player you need on a championship team who can be your 3rd best player

I didn’t do a deep dive on this draft so mine not as researched as last year. I just started watching a lot of these guys. Outside the top 3 so far I like Cason Wallace & Jordan Hawkins.

I’m still playing catch up on a lot of these dudes though

Sleepers

Jamie Jaquez: not the greatest shooter, but not totally bad, not the greatest athlete, but not totally trash. Dude just knows how to play basketball and will be a solid rotation player on a playoff team due to being drafted low.

Maxwell Lewis: he started off the season hot and then everything went to shit. Which helped move him further down a lot of folks draft boards. I think that will ultimately help his NBA career. He has good measurable’s for an NBA wing and he can shoot using various different methods. Him being able to shoot coming off screens as well as spotting up will help him with playing off ball. He has to show he is willing to play defense to earn minutes of the playoff teams that will most likely draft him at the projected spots I’ve seen him in.

Bradin Podziemski: I know he isn’t a defender and has a funky looking jumper, but the dude was efficient and a great rebounder for his size. He tested as a better athlete than most thought. He played well in the combine and showed he is a better playmaker than many believed in the scrimmages.

Will not be as good as thought.

Jarace Walker: I think he will be a solid pro, if everything works out okay, but he will be drafted too high for what he excels at in the NBA.

Thompson twins: I know it’s low hanging fruit to pick these guys, but that work out video showing the one guys new shooting form, made me cringe. Athleticism is a great tool, but it isn’t the whole tool box. I worry about the level of competition they played against. They will be drafted super high with crazy expectations placed on them. If drafted lower being a great athlete and defender would be fine.

Players in the next 3 years outside of the projected top 3 picks that could be the best.

Thompson twins: I know this is hella contradictory, but if they can fix their jumpers and have as solid a basketball IQ as some stated, they could be stars! I know it’s a bunch of if’s………

Sleepers

Jamie Jaquez: not the greatest shooter, but not totally bad, not the greatest athlete, but not totally trash. Dude just knows how to play basketball and will be a solid rotation player on a playoff team due to being drafted low.

Maxwell Lewis: he started off the season hot and then everything went to shit. Which helped move him further down a lot of folks draft boards. I think that will ultimately help his NBA career. He has good measurable’s for an NBA wing and he can shoot using various different methods. Him being able to shoot coming off screens as well as spotting up will help him with playing off ball. He has to show he is willing to play defense to earn minutes of the playoff teams that will most likely draft him at the projected spots I’ve seen him in.

Bradin Podziemski: I know he isn’t a defender and has a funky looking jumper, but the dude was efficient and a great rebounder for his size. He tested as a better athlete than most thought. He played well in the combine and showed he is a better playmaker than many believed in the scrimmages.

Will not be as good as thought.

Jarace Walker: I think he will be a solid pro, if everything works out okay, but he will be drafted too high for what he excels at in the NBA.

Thompson twins: I know it’s low hanging fruit to pick these guys, but that work out video showing the one guys new shooting form, made me cringe. Athleticism is a great tool, but it isn’t the whole tool box. I worry about the level of competition they played against. They will be drafted super high with crazy expectations placed on them. If drafted lower being a great athlete and defender would be fine.

Players in the next 3 years outside of the projected top 3 picks that could be the best.

Thompson twins: I know this is hella contradictory, but if they can fix their jumpers and have as solid a basketball IQ as some stated, they could be stars! I know it’s a bunch of if’s………
I had Jaime Jacquez and wrote a bunch of stuff until I deleted it for more of a sleeper in strawther lol

I then thought of max Lewis before deciding on O max because I think In some mocks Lewis might still be ahead of Prosper

I like the way you think lol

I didn’t even wanna mention the Thompson twins lol

Like you said, low hanging fruit

The only gamble like them them is GG Jackson who HAS to be drafted for a team that’s cool with maybe waiting 3 years for their return

I had Jaime Jacquez and wrote a bunch of stuff until I deleted it for more of a sleeper in strawther lol

I then thought of max Lewis before deciding on O max because I think In some mocks Lewis might still be ahead of Prosper

I like the way you think lol

I didn’t even wanna mention the Thompson twins lol

Like you said, low hanging fruit

The only gamble like them them is GG Jackson who HAS to be drafted for a team that’s cool with maybe waiting 3 years for their return

Supposedly GG Jackson was the guy who quit a workout early, due to being out of breath and when one of the coaches went to check on him he was vaping in the locker room. LMAO. He has dropped on alot of mock draft boards and supposedly real team one's. If he falls to late 1st or early 2nd he could be a steal.

Sleepers

Kris Murray

His brother went 4th last year. I dont think theres a big drop off in talent between the two. He's going to be a high end role player.

Jordan Walsh

physically and athletically similar to Coulibaly. He didnt have a great year but theres still a lot of upside given his motor and physical profile.

JHS

Mid

Best player in 3 years outside of the consensus top 3

Amen/Bufkin

Sleepers: Sidy Cissoko and Maxwell Lewis. Not true sleepers in the traditional sense, but both are very undervalued, in my opinion.

Disappointments: Jordan Hawkins and maybe Cason Wallace. Wallace probably won't be bad, but the amount of attention he gets seems excessive relative to his ceiling.

Best player: GG Jackson

Sleepers: Sidy Cissoko and Maxwell Lewis. Not true sleepers in the traditional sense, but both are very undervalued, in my opinion.

Disappointments: Jordan Hawkins and maybe Cason Wallace. Wallace probably won't be bad, but the amount of attention he gets seems excessive relative to his ceiling.

Best player: GG Jackson
I am trying to convince myself GG Jackson will be a good player. I see the tools on offense, he can definitely be great there. Unfortunately, the kid is an insanely bad decision maker. There is a good chance with age (dude is the youngest in the draft) and good coaching, he can make better decisions.

@Gray Matter what do u think about his defense?

I am trying to convince myself GG Jackson will be a good player. I see the tools on offense, he can definitely be great there. Unfortunately, the kid is an insanely bad decision maker. There is a good chance with age (dude is the youngest in the draft) and good coaching, he can make better decisions.

@Gray Matter what do u think about his defense?

Never paid that much attention to it, if I am being honest. lol

Back