Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Draft Thread

Ok, I think I am firmly in the Hornets should draft Scoot camp now. Fuck all this Zion or Brandon Miller talk.

It's not even a hard decision imo, Hornets would be retarded to draft Brandon Miller over Scoot

The Zion thing doesn't even make sense

huge difference for me between this year and last year

Last time I didn’t start really learning the draft until like late may and was still getting hip to players like a few days prior to the draft

This year I been following these guys since like Feb and by June I was tired of talking about these same guys lmao

I don’t like what’s gonna happen next year

huge difference for me between this year and last year

Last time I didn’t start really learning the draft until like late may and was still getting hip to players like a few days prior to the draft

This year I been following these guys since like Feb and by June I was tired of talking about these same guys lmao

I don’t like what’s gonna happen next year
Wow, u must really be into it. I still have ALOT of players to catch up on, lol. For example, Chris Livingston is a player I knew nothing about before last night. Had some down time at work and watched a bunch of vids on him.

Wow, u must really be into it. I still have ALOT of players to catch up on, lol. For example, Chris Livingston is a player I knew nothing about before last night. Had some down time at work and watched a bunch of vids on him.
Lol well I’m speaking for the first round

I didn’t spend any time with the 2nd round only because unlike last year there’s so little separation imo

I can’t differentiate between picks 25-end of the draft lol

Trayce Jackson Davis could be the 26th pick or the 40th

Seems like There’s 45 guys who could go 1st round lol

I didn’t bother with guys like Amari Bailey, Chris Livingston, jaylen Clark, etc lol

I can’t tell!

I did notice jordan Clark is a monster defender who is probably as good as Jeremy sochan though

Lol well I’m speaking for the first round

I didn’t spend any time with the 2nd round only because unlike last year there’s so little separation imo

I can’t differentiate between picks 25-end of the draft lol

Trayce Jackson Davis could be the 26th pick or the 40th

Seems like There’s 45 guys who could go 1st round lol

I didn’t bother with guys like Amari Bailey, Chris Livingston, jaylen Clark, etc lol

I can’t tell!

I did notice jordan Clark is a monster defender who is probably as good as Jeremy sochan though
Checkout Amari Bailey. If Keyonte is getting drafted in the first round (hopefully by the Rockets, lol), Bailey should get first round love too.

Lead me somewhere that proves what you're saying and educates as opposed to being petty.

And fuck koloko.
lol not being petty just saying as a backup big without showing you anything I’m letting you know I think he’s better than Koloko

I used Koloko as a point of reference since you are familiar

now apologize to me and do your googles

Back