Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back in my Thuggin days when I was reppin New Orleans, Cash Money & No Limit.
Ragged (2000-2001) up but being the smartest one in the every class. My Freshman College Math Teacher nicknamed me E.T., Educated Thug.
All the broads wanted a piece of the Ace. From the Project Chicks to the Bougie Broads. Niggas in relationships with these hoes was a joke. I was getting domed up or whatever in the library or in a chick's car.
Oh that's my "Tutor". I was a fuckin menace. First roommate was from Seattle. Dude was cool as a fan. Threw him on some hoes in the N.O. for Mardi Gras.
That picture is from Southern University's homecoming in Baton Rouge. If I remember correctly, Ice T & local BR artists came to perform that year.
View attachment 1153892
@Big Lurko tell me homie w the bandana don’t look like DNA
Lmao

I have an OG Ty Cobb card that’s currently worth 15k if it was taken care of it had been a 6-7 figure trading card
Nice it's a buyers market usually once they retire the value goes down on em unless it's one of those rare cards.
Like I got a Barry sanders rookie card and a gang of basketball cards. Tried taking em to a local card shop here and the guy liked all my cards but was like I'm not gone be able to pay what you want for em.
Not sure if beckett is still around to give a price or not. But yea I got like over a 125 Jordan cards and some rare ones all still in great condition though

At my job, these past few years we've sold a lot of ultrasonic plastic welders that weld these card cases together. It hasn't been the same company either. Like 7 different customer names. If y'all negroes got cards, put them shits in cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back