Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IP360 not sure where you staying at but this was the beach. They usually keep it clean but guess it was to much. But it's surghassm seaweed.

We get that out here sometimes as well. Sargassum seaweed. If they upkeep the beaches well you usually dont see it. pretty harmless unless its left to sit there and rot.

I actually go looking for it sometimes on the beaches to take back to the crib. It's good for the garden. Lotta nutrients in that shit

This the beach but so much of that seaweed was floating and washing up on shore. Wasn't even able to go in. And the mosquitoes or whatever they were tore my damn legs and chest the fuckup.
View attachment 1158774View attachment 1158775

...geezus crust

@IP360 not sure where you staying at but this was the beach. They usually keep it clean but guess it was to much. But it's surghassm seaweed.

I think we're staying in one of the Grand Palladium resorts. It's like adults only I believe.

Used to be around 50-60 or so out here. Im sure that shit went up. I gotta check the price next time I hit the duty free on my way out

Our homegirl got me a bottle for 60 on the cruise she went to. I mean that's been the average price for years from what I was told. I still haven't cracked that bottle open yet.

But 70+ for a bottle of henny...
:yikes2:

We get that out here sometimes as well. Sargassum seaweed. If they upkeep the beaches well you usually dont see it. pretty harmless unless its left to sit there and rot.

I actually go looking for it sometimes on the beaches to take back to the crib. It's good for the garden. Lotta nutrients in that shit
That shit smelled sour and once I got closer I was like it was the same thing I was smelling in Jamaica but it smelled like bad food or something spoiled

Black folk ain't got no business in Utah, and I won't stand for it no mo 🧐

giphy.gif

May a thousand raccoons invade your yard and jump on you when you go take the trash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back