Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back in my Thuggin days when I was reppin New Orleans, Cash Money & No Limit.
Ragged (2000-2001) up but being the smartest one in the every class. My Freshman College Math Teacher nicknamed me E.T., Educated Thug.
All the broads wanted a piece of the Ace. From the Project Chicks to the Bougie Broads. Niggas in relationships with these hoes was a joke. I was getting domed up or whatever in the library or in a chick's car.
Oh that's my "Tutor". I was a fuckin menace. First roommate was from Seattle. Dude was cool as a fan. Threw him on some hoes in the N.O. for Mardi Gras.
That picture is from Southern University's homecoming in Baton Rouge. If I remember correctly, Ice T & local BR artists came to perform that year.
scan0015.jpg

Way back in my Thuggin days when I was reppin New Orleans, Cash Money & No Limit.
Ragged (2000-2001) up but being the smartest one in the every class. My Freshman College Math Teacher nicknamed me E.T., Educated Thug.
All the broads wanted a piece of the Ace. From the Project Chicks to the Bougie Broads. Niggas in relationships with these hoes was a joke. I was getting domed up or whatever in the library or in a chick's car.
Oh that's my "Tutor". I was a fuckin menace. First roommate was from Seattle. Dude was cool as a fan. Threw him on some hoes in the N.O. for Mardi Gras.
That picture is from Southern University's homecoming in Baton Rouge. If I remember correctly, Ice T & local BR artists came to perform that year.
View attachment 1153892
Yea,

I woulda socked you to sleep

Just jokes but I’m serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back