Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Westbrook either has to retire (I recommend) or take the Derrick Rose/Udonis Haslem role, and be a veteran mentor that hardly plays except for injuries or foul trouble.
I think brodie should just go to Greece or Spain, get a check somewhere comfortable for a couple years and ride into the sunset but that's just me.

I think brodie should just go to Greece or Spain, get a check somewhere comfortable for a couple years and ride into the sunset but that's just me.
Unless he really loves the game he doesn’t need to do that. He has investments and things going on outside of basketball. I like Russ and I felt like the disrespect was unwarranted but calling a spade a spade it’s time to retire imo.

Philly has a rare chance to major retool around embiid and maxey in their prime. And with one of the better coaches in toe. All Morey has to do is just not fuck it up.

Unless he really loves the game he doesn’t need to do that. He has investments and things going on outside of basketball. I like Russ and I felt like the disrespect was unwarranted but calling a spade a spade it’s time to retire imo.
Word I just hate the idea that he has to go out sad. I feel like he can still have a nice ending somewhere else outside the NBA.

Lmaaooo that's trash af.
Idk man you thought

Schroeder
Barnes
OG
Siakam
Poetl

Was a good team coming in

Shouldn’t always go by on paper I’m just illustrating what a young team on maxey’s timeline could look like and have the same success as an Embiid led team

Idk man you thought

Schroeder
Barnes
OG
Siakam
Poetl

Was a good team coming in

Shouldn’t always go by on paper I’m just illustrating what a young team on maxey’s timeline could look like and have the same success as an Embiid led team
I thought we were a play in team at best. For like a two months between the wc and the early season tournament lmao. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That’s what I’m saying better to go out now than to be begging for jobs like IT.
I think we both agree. I'm saying he could go hoop and do well somewhere besides the NBA instead of torturing himself like IT did if he still wants to play.

As frustrating as russ is to watch his athleticism is still near elite and he keeps himself in great physical condition. It's not like he's some broken down player.

Philly has a rare chance to major retool around embiid and maxey in their prime. And with one of the better coaches in toe. All Morey has to do is just not fuck it up.
Biid
Bron
Maxey
Big Bridges
Oubre

Biid has 4 years left on his body. Sixers have a two year window with him. Give us two years of facilitator Bron and Big Bridges from the Hornets and that parade will be epic. Then let Biid go off and get hurt on another team. PG would be the next option if they can't get Lebron.

Biid
Bron
Maxey
Big Bridges
Oubre

Biid has 4 years left on his body. Sixers have a two year window with him. Give us two years of facilitator Bron and Big Bridges from the Hornets and that parade will be epic. Then let Biid go off and get hurt on another team. PG would be the next option if they can't get Lebron.
I might try to get Bron and pg if I'm philly. But that's assuming Bron is willing to take a paycut. Outside of signing bronny I don't see much incentive for Bron to do that tho.

Gonna be interesting to see where lebron ends up. Nothing is gonna move until him and bronny land somewhere.

Back