Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pelicans not wanting to pick up his extention..wanting to go in a different direction..!?!?
I still like CJ, his shot creation is still rather elite and dude gets to the rim
If he took around 3 less shots a game to make the extra pass after dribbling he'd be scary
I'd rather see a roster without BI next year than anything in a bubble
BI dont do nothing on transition anymore

Even if that source isn’t credible, let’s hope that Info is true lol

I mean multiple people have talked about it at this point, Lowe was just talking about it on his podcast too....nothing is for certain but the belief around the league is that BI is probably not going to be back in New Orleans

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
I mean multiple people have talked about it at this point, Lowe was just talking about it on his podcast too....nothing is for certain but the belief around the league is that BI is probably not going to be back in New Orleans
And I'm not saying this isn't a possibility

What I'm saying is THAT nigga not a reliable source and there's no difference between him tweeting that and Beta saying this over the course of the last couple of seasons

What makes him more qualified than beta?

He just saying the same shit others have speculated

How bad of coach do you have to be to be let go when your brother is the head coach?

I think they were thinking of firing Chauncey but he begged for his job. Finally, they said, "Alright, we won't fire you. But we'll fire your top assistant coaches."

• Ether
Reactions: TTBF
Now that I’m done celebrating my teams historic game 7 victory on Sunday, I’ll address you losers….

ATTENTION: ALL FUCK NIGGAZ

#MeetMeInTheCavs/MagicThread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…….