• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol. That's every fan base.
I'm serious though. The Heat don't talk to the Wojs, Aldridges of the NBA world

The Heat knew what it was when they invested in Jimmy. He's not the easiest personality but the Heat have no regrets, both sides have benefitted from the partnership.

I'm serious though. The Heat don't talk to the Wojs, Aldridges of the NBA world

The Heat knew what it was when they invested in Jimmy. He's not the easiest personality but the Heat have no regrets, both sides have benefitted from the partnership.
I fully expect yall to extend him and he retires there. I'm spamming heats tweets bcuz I know the sixers tweets will be spammed by our #1 fan Beta.

I fully expect yall to extend him and he retires there. I'm spamming heats tweets bcuz I know the sixers tweets will be spammed by our #1 fan Beta.
I honestly wouldn't mind moving in a different direction, his numbers at the rim declined this season which shows he's declining in general. He got the contract from us that we never gave Wade. Need to find someone near Bam's age to pair with him

Reactions: southsil4lil
I honestly wouldn't mind moving in a different direction, his numbers at the rim declined this season which shows he's declining as well. He got the contract from us that we never gave Wade. Need to find someone near Bam's age to pair with him
Coming off a knee injury also. I can see him hurrying up and extending lol. I agree with ya tho. Time to get younger and IMO yall should keep Herro too. Unless yall get Mitchell.

Reactions: Sony Montana
People wanna slander the Nets, forget that he was doing things like this.

1714838254266.png
While the team was playing a game. Missing games to be at his sisters birthday party cutting a rug. While Tsai is an asshole. Kyrie was wilding too.

Coming off a knee injury also. I can see him hurrying up and extending lol. I agree with ya tho. Time to get younger and IMO yall should keep Herro too. Unless yall get Mitchell.
This how I feel with Sixers and Embiid

Get someone reliable who’s around Maxey’s age

I understand how good Embiid is but what’s the point if Embiid also keeps you from advancing far when it matters

I don’t think it’s wise to have him past age 31-32 with his injury history

Make Maxey the man and use those Embiid assets with the cap space from not having Tobias anymore

• Haha
Reactions: O.G. and 5th Letter