Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't listen to the clip but I was watching last night and I did stop in the 4th quarter and say to myself the effort these guys were giving was disgusting.

They really should just get rid of it or take a break if that's what it's gonna be. It does nothing for the brand as is.

At some point it asg went from a talent showcase to being about players just getting their shit off... and now we're at a point they don't even seem to care much about that.

Not sure how to fix it tho. 🤔

I done told yall how to fix the shit. 15 man rosters broken into three 5 man teams. First three quarters are to a total score number (let's say 33 for bird). 4th quarter all players are eligible and it can be elam ending or 12 minute quarter, whatever is preferred.

Everybody plays, everybody competes because who is really trying to get smoked in their quarter, and the score stays close so that the 4th quarter has a built in level of competitiveness. Done deal.

ec75e667273bfdb52a3d9e44e872127a.gif

Or just give the players the time off that they would rather have. Fans can survive without an all star game.
This here.

The convo about who is and isnt an allstar and the leadup to the announcement is way more fun than the game.

You can have all that without the game.

I done told yall how to fix the shit. 15 man rosters broken into three 5 man teams. First three quarters are to a total score number (let's say 33 for bird). 4th quarter all players are eligible and it can be elam ending or 12 minute quarter, whatever is preferred.

Everybody plays, everybody competes because who is really trying to get smoked in their quarter, and the score stays close so that the 4th quarter has a built in level of competitiveness. Done deal.
This is horrible, just play competitive basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back