Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no faith in Marks and he should be next. With that said Marks needs to grow some balls and tell Tsai to piss off. Find a sign a formidable coach who will treat the players like men, not kids. Please do NOT sign a Steve Nash, JV type of a nigga. Dont go out and sign JJ Reddick. I seen niggas talkin bout Jared Dudley and Mike Budenholzer No unproven folks and enough poaching from the Spurs organization with that bum ass "wE cOmE fRom da sPuRs FaMiLy tReE."

I have no faith in Marks and he should be next. With that said Marks needs to grow some balls and tell Tsai to piss off. Find a sign a formidable coach who will treat the players like men, not kids. Please do NOT sign a Steve Nash, JV type of a nigga. Dont go out and sign JJ Reddick. I seen niggas talkin bout Jared Dudley and Mike Budenholzer No unproven folks and enough poaching from the Spurs organization with that bum ass "wE cOmE fRom da sPuRs FaMiLy tReE."
Steven Silas available

Steven Silas available
d163ded7657f4bddfe5d2bbf6fb0d9a6.gif

They want to sign or trade for a star this offseason. Donovan Mitchell is their top priority. That’s why they haven’t completely sold off assets like Mikal and DFS.
This is what I've been weary of cause they are banking on landing a star. Its Tsai saying he cant afford to have a team in this market in a rebuild mode. The problem is the team was coached so poorly where he was potentially hurting niggas value and even just the perception of the team itself. Granted JV was not the sole problem which brings me to Tsai and the front office. Idk why any big star would wanna come here after seeing what happened a few years ago. Tsai and Marks hoping that Spida wants to play with his friends and if that doesnt happen we're about to be a fringe play-in team for the foreseeable future.

This is what I've been weary of cause they are banking on landing a star. Its Tsai saying he cant afford to have a team in this market in a rebuild mode. The problem is the team was coached so poorly where he was potentially hurting niggas value and even just the perception of the team itself. Granted JV was not the sole problem which brings me to Tsai and the front office. Idk why any big star would wanna come here after seeing what happened a few years ago. Tsai and Marks hoping that Spida wants to play with his friends and if that doesnt happen we're about to be a fringe play-in team for the foreseeable future.
Tsai fucked up and he knows it. If this plan fails then he has no choice but to sell off pieces and commit to a full on tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back