Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro why are we talking about pressure? Lol is this the only thing you had to say something for so you changed what we talking about?

I’m really asking I’m not trying to be an ass

Yes I was gonna bring up what carmelo said about his son as something good.

As far as you saying what you said just now, is it wrong for a father to feel his son is good? Lol he’s biased

If ppl didn’t take that comment and give it meaning it wouldn’t be added pressure. And again that’s technically not Lebron’s fault
We both agree with this

Bronny shouldn’t be picked just because of his dad because that could severely stunt him as a player

Then when I mention his dad then it’s “no don’t blame the dad”. Which one is it lol?

We both agree with this

Bronny shouldn’t be picked just because of his dad because that could severely stunt him as a player

Then when I mention his dad then it’s “no don’t blame the dad”. Which one is it lol?
My point remains consistent really

It’s the media and just the entire basketball ecosystem to blame

Potentially having bronny on your team even when he didn’t truly earn it hurts him

Lebron has no hand in that decision making (as in the act itself)

Potentially having bronny on your team even when he didn’t truly earn it hurts him

Lebron has no hand in that decision making
His family exposes him, his dad tells us he’s better than NBA players, his dad tells us that he wants to play with his son (which puts pressure on Bronny to be 1 and done) but in your mind none of this is a factor it’s all the media. Got it.

Lebron has no hand in that decision making (as in the act itself)
He kind of does when he put out there he would play for the team who drafts his kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back