Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s his father though lol

The ppl who put pressure on him is technically the media

That’s a choice
Can’t have it both ways. They love the attention but when he has bad games then it can’t be the media is putting too much pressure on him. Because if he was killing it the narrative would be different

Can’t have it both ways. They love the attention but when he has bad games then it can’t be the media is putting too much pressure on him. Because if he was killing it the narrative would be different

Even if Lebron never supported his son outwardly (which is a wild thought) he would have pressure

It’s not lebron’s fault

Even if Lebron never supported his son outwardly (which is a wild thought) he would have pressure

It’s not lebron’s fault
But does saying that his son is better than NBA players helping out the cause? That doesn’t add to the pressure? Why downplay Bron? Melo supports his son but he does it the right way imo.

But does saying that his son is better than NBA players helping out the cause? That doesn’t add to the pressure? Why downplay Bron? Melo supports his son but he does it the right way imo.
Bro why are we talking about pressure? Lol is this the only thing you had to say something for so you changed what we talking about?

I’m really asking I’m not trying to be an ass

Yes I was gonna bring up what carmelo said about his son as something good.

As far as you saying what you said just now, is it wrong for a father to feel his son is good? Lol he’s biased

If ppl didn’t take that comment and give it meaning it wouldn’t be added pressure. And again that’s technically not Lebron’s fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back