Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Yeah I would say one more ball handler/playmaker but I wouldn't be mad at this at all for Charlotte
Yeah

Like I said the other day, post trade hornets just make sense as a roster and it’s actually made me interested in them now

They just need to turn Lamelo into a player or two that fits around miller

Can be the beginning of a great time for hornets fans

It’s crazy reading the logic of some of these Spurs fans. SMH

we are playing Dallas and Kyrie is doing his thing. Some posters are acting like Trey Young would helps our team against this man or that he is actually better than Kyrie. SMH

He is definitely a better passer, and stays on the court more, but that’s the only thing he is better than Kyrie at.

we are playing Dallas and Kyrie is doing his thing. Some posters are acting like Trey Young would helps our team against this man or that he is actually better than Kyrie. SMH

He is definitely a better passer, and stays on the court more, but that’s the only thing he is better than Kyrie at.
Trae is pretty overrated

On the cool I think its more important for my point guard to be an elite passer than an elite scorer

I mean Trae Young led his team to the conference finals....Kryrie never even sniffed the playoffs as the best player in Cleveland

On the cool I think its more important for my point guard to be an elite passer than an elite scorer

I mean Trae Young led his team to the conference finals....Kryrie never even sniffed the playoffs as the best player in Cleveland
the offense has to be heliocentric as hell and the defense has to be just right to win with that guy. He isn’t efficient enough on offense or passable enough on defense to totally build your team around. Atlanta sure as hell tried to build their team to maximize his strengths and minimize his weaknesses.

I could see if he was the type of player you could plug in on a team and it would be a seamless fit, but he doesn’t seem to be that so far.

I’m not saying the guy is a scrub or a bad player. I just don’t think adding him, especially at his price point is going to do as much as a lot of folks believe.

Back