Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was going to be the verdict watching it live.

I've called one or two of these but they were clearly obvious and dumb fouls.

Brunson is drifting off to the side as he challenges the shot so if there is any contact to be called, it should've been on holiday as it's not his natural shooting motion.

The contact was minimal at best and didn't alter his attempt one bit. Very surprised this wasn't overturned. Knicks fought back to tie it so unless he just clubs holiday, let the game be decided in OT
I think they technically couldn’t overturn the call because it wasn’t challenged. The Knicks didn’t have anymore challenges and the only reason the officials went to the monitor was to check the time and see if the call happened before it expired and how much time would be left.

I agree it was a bad call and pointed it out on here right when it happened

Quick question

What was going on with the hawks in 2020-2021?

They were the 5th seed with a 41-31 record lol

That season was weird since it was a quick turnaround from the bubble and then there were no fans

Outside of them being the 5th seed that fluke year:

14th seed (year before)
9th seed
8th seed
10th seed (this year)
Defund the Southeast division.

I’m trying not to be involved in “circular arguments” about Trae Young with Beta but man….

Hawks have been good only 1 time since Trae been there and it was during a season with no fans in the stands And a shortened season

Also don’t think I didn’t see that Black history month promo trae dropped only a few months after marrying a white woman

I got unlimited heat for niggas like trae

Hawks have been good only 1 time since Trae been there and it was during a season with no fans in the stands And a shortened season

Also don’t think I didn’t see that Black history month promo trae dropped only a few months after marrying a white woman

I got unlimited heat for niggas like trae
You’re right….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back