Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That last freethrow was a violation ref all kinds of shady. Bet
It's crazy cause the clock isn't supposed to start until it touches a player

They are saying the clock should've started when it rimmed out but there was no team possession

Like what if the ball somehow rims out then goes over the backboard. How do you start the clock?

After trailing and turning the ball over too much all game Dallas finally got the lead and created seperation

And here I was ready to blame the new players on the loss

I knew this was going to be the verdict watching it live.

I've called one or two of these but they were clearly obvious and dumb fouls.

Brunson is drifting off to the side as he challenges the shot so if there is any contact to be called, it should've been on holiday as it's not his natural shooting motion.

The contact was minimal at best and didn't alter his attempt one bit. Very surprised this wasn't overturned. Knicks fought back to tie it so unless he just clubs holiday, let the game be decided in OT

I knew this was going to be the verdict watching it live.

I've called one or two of these but they were clearly obvious and dumb fouls.

Brunson is drifting off to the side as he challenges the shot so if there is any contact to be called, it should've been on holiday as it's not his natural shooting motion.

The contact was minimal at best and didn't alter his attempt one bit. Very surprised this wasn't overturned. Knicks fought back to tie it so unless he just clubs holiday, let the game be decided in OT
But then Ed Malloys parlay would have been ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back