Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To pretend no one improved under silas is disingenuous for one john lucas is right there so is it oochie wally or is it one mic? two you can't tank 3+ years and come out clean without a face-lift or generational player coming into the fold. Name a place its been done. He was a patsy. I was telling yall that from time.

View attachment 1196478

Luka played injured during the World Cup with a separate but related injury then when he was done he hardly got any rest before training camp since he and the wolves had a quicker turnaround than the other teams

He then goes to abu dahbi and Spain for preseason and played for only 1 quarter in Spain with that calf strain

The Mavs then come back to the US and the Mavs say Luka don’t need to play anymore and he needs actual real rest for the season and time to heal up

Also the headline for him to miss the “remainder” of preseason, it’s literally one game against the pistons lol and he’s slated to be ready for the reg season
Fam what you doing?

Edit this post with a picture of Luka in a Heat jersey before I get pissed off

View attachment 1196478

Luka played injured during the World Cup with a separate but related injury then when he was done he hardly got any rest before training camp since he and the wolves had a quicker turnaround than the other teams

He then goes to abu dahbi and Spain for preseason and played for only 1 quarter in Spain with that calf strain

The Mavs then come back to the US and the Mavs say Luka don’t need to play anymore and he needs actual real rest for the season and time to heal up

Also the headline for him to miss the “remainder” of preseason, it’s literally one game against the pistons lol and he’s slated to be ready for the reg season
😢

So you've never once pointed out improvements in the developments of green, sengun,kpj or jabari while silas was coaching?

Ok.

You tell me......Eric Gordon and myself didn't see any improvements

Was it Stephen Silas trying to turn Jalen Green into Corey Brewer with nothing but corner 3s and transition points?

Almost ruining Jabari his rookie year and having him look completely lost offensively?

Benching Sengun in favor of Bruno Fernando and using him as a scapegoat for his shittiy defensive schemes inability to get players to buy in

Playing Daishen Nix over Ty Ty Washington?

You bringing up John Lucas like he out here developing players and drawing up plays on the clipboard lol

You tell me......Eric Gordon and myself didn't see any improvements

Was it Stephen Silas trying to turn Jalen Green into Corey Brewer with nothing but corner 3s and transition points?

Almost ruining Jabari his rookie year and having him look completely lost offensively?

Benching Sengun in favor of Bruno Fernando and using him as a scapegoat for his shittiy defensive schemes inability to get players to buy in

Playing Daishen Nix over Ty Ty Washington?

You bringing up John Lucas like he out here developing players and drawing up plays on the clipboard lol
Are you saying you've personally never pointed out any improvements in players games while they played under silas?

I don’t give a shit about Eric Gordon's disgruntled, been requested a trade take. Get that shit tfomf lol.

Are you saying you've personally never pointed out any improvements in players games while they played under silas?

I don’t give a shit about Eric Gordon's disgruntled, been requested a trade take. Get that shit tfomf lol.

Don't let @toheeb27 troll/convert you into being a Silas truther lol

He did an all time bad coaching job with the Rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back