Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sony Montana
Our guy Barlow’s 1st play when he got in was a lob dunk!!

I really like this kid and hope we don’t fuck up and let him walk. I think he will get some decent run on the big team this year. Hopefully not at the expense of a major injury to Victor though.

You can tank and still develop players, those two things aren't mutually exclusive

To pretend no one improved under silas is disingenuous for one john lucas is right there so is it oochie wally or is it one mic? two you can't tank 3+ years and come out clean without a face-lift or generational player coming into the fold. Name a place its been done. He was a patsy. I was telling yall that from time.

And it starts.
IMG_7405.gif

Luka played injured during the World Cup with a separate but related injury then when he was done he hardly got any rest before training camp since he and the wolves had a quicker turnaround than the other teams

He then goes to abu dahbi and Spain for preseason and played for only 1 quarter in Spain with that calf strain

The Mavs then come back to the US and the Mavs say Luka don’t need to play anymore and he needs actual real rest for the season and time to heal up

Also the headline for him to miss the “remainder” of preseason, it’s literally one game against the pistons lol and he’s slated to be ready for the reg season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back