Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had made strides in San Antonio defensively and was actually really good on defense when he played

But offensively dude legit might be the worst player in the league.
I was about to say the exact same thing you posted. He was pretty damn good on defense, but the guy couldn’t stay healthy to show is he had anything else to contribute besides that.

He can make good money in Europe and maybe work his way back to the league if he shows something there.

imagine my excitement to hear Jay King say he thinks Gobert is starting to fall off

He saw what I saw

😎
I was listening to a podcast with him and Zach Harper this morning. I turned it off midway because I had to do something.

I did hear one of them ( Zach I think )say that they thought the Kings would miss the playoffs and they were the person at the beginning of last season who picked them as a surprise playoff team.

I was listening to a podcast with him and Zach Harper this morning. I turned it off midway because I had to do something.

I did hear one of them ( Zach I think )say that they thought the Kings would miss the playoffs and they were the person at the beginning of last season who picked them as a surprise playoff team.
Yeah it was during their hot takes segment but that was Jay king that said that. And Jay was a big time kings supporter last season and he thinks they won’t jump on the league again this season and said that last year, EVERYTHING went their way as far as health and (he didn’t mention it but Keegan Murray had a great year) and he made a solid point that they didn’t do anything to address their defensive needs

I mean if the pelicans, thunder, wolves, and Mavs do better than they did last season (mostly health wise) I can see where he’s coming from

I don’t necessarily think they’ll miss the playoffs but I can see a scenario where they don’t

Zach Harper is my boy, but i have not listened to that pod for years bcos of Blk Tray. Now that Tray is gone from The Athletic, might start listening to the pod again.

Wolves should move Gobert at the deadline or in the summer at the latest to get the most value they still can

Even trading him for Mitchell Robinson and someone else is a W

Zach Harper is my boy, but i have not listened to that pod for years bcos of Blk Tray. Now that Tray is gone from The Athletic, might start listening to the pod again.
lol what’s wrong with tray?

(I could tell he didn’t mesh well with Mo dahkil)

lol what’s wrong with tray?

(I could tell he didn’t mesh well with Mo dahkil)
Idk, i have followed them since the Basketball Analogy/Count the Dings days, Tray's expertise is "I used to hangout with NBA players". I personally dont care for most of those stories and when it comes to analyzing the NBA, he is subpar at best. Why would i subject myself to that?

Idk, i have followed them since the Basketball Analogy/Count the Dings days, Tray's expertise is "I used to hangout with NBA players". I personally dont care for most of those stories and when it comes to analyzing the NBA, he is subpar at best. Why would i subject myself to that?
Ahh I feel you lol

Tired of hearing about “I was hanging with Brandon Jennings”

Don’t blame you

They replaced him with Josh huestis who played for the Thunder a few years back

Tatum mixing it up not over dribbling and settling for 3’s portzingis looks comfortable and Derrick white and Pritchard playing well once again I can’t wait for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back