Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. The disrespect was loud from all angles. Now it's time for him to make folks put some respect on his name.
What disrespect?

I don’t think anyone said he wasn’t a good player and him being in trade talks for his team to get a future hall of fame player isn’t disrespectful either.

Most folks just thought Portland could’ve gotten more for Lillard and he was redundant to stuff they had on their roster

Giannis went to hang out with Hakeem for a week and u boys are still writing think pieces about it. Doubt his expectation was to come out of it with a fully developed dream shake.

Giannis game is what it is. Most that will happen to it is incremental improvement in his three point shot.

Giannis went to hang out with Hakeem for a week and u boys are still writing think pieces about it. Doubt his expectation was to come out of it with a fully developed dream shake.

Giannis game is what it is. Most that will happen to it is incremental improvement in his three point shot.
He isn’t that old and I think he can improve on his game if he really puts in the work. He is in a situation where the team would let him implement whatever he worked on in actual games also.

Dude shouldn’t really be shooting three pointers in my opinion either. If he could be better and more consistent from the line and hit the 15 foot jumper that would be amazing for his game.

And me making a comment that is more than 2 sentences is far from a think piece. Lmao

You have to convert Jamal Cain to a standard deal

Keep Justin Champagnie as two way

Orlando Robinson really deserves to play and he will

Kevin love not gonna play more than 60 games im sure

What disrespect?

I don’t think anyone said he wasn’t a good player and him being in trade talks for his team to get a future hall of fame player isn’t disrespectful either.

Most folks just thought Portland could’ve gotten more for Lillard and he was redundant to stuff they had on their roster
Nah trust us man..Tyler was disrespected constantly all summer lol

Pat Williams plays so well when the three top guys don't play, why can't he put it together when they do play.

Coby going to be in the running for MIP, he seem to have put it together.

Dalen Terry is not an NBA player, there isn't anything he does well.

Sometimes it’s ok for the home team to wear its white jerseys and the road team to wear its nonwhite jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back