Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get off of lavine’s salary/free up salary mainly
NAh, that makes no sense.

I know Lavine rarely comes up in this thread or in the media overall. Even the Bulls fans do a bad job of giving him props. But in the 2nd half of last season, the dude was one of the best players in the whole NBA. One of the reasons his name comes up when talking about bad contracts is bcos of his knee, but he looked pretty healthy last season and played 77 games.

Nah bro, Lavine has become underrated. I will take him over a one season Harden rental.

NAh, that makes no sense.

I know Lavine rarely comes up in this thread or in the media overall. Even the Bulls fans do a bad job of giving him props. But in the 2nd half of last season, the dude was one of the best players in the whole NBA. One of the reasons his name comes up when talking about bad contracts is bcos of his knee, but he looked pretty healthy last season and played 77 games.

Nah bro, Lavine has become underrated. I will take him over a one season Harden rental.
I mean that’s cool and all but the bulls are not competitive

Wouldn’t you want to see the great lavine on a good team for once in his career?

It’s to put an end to this pseudo contending shit the bulls are stuck doing

Gives guys like Terry, Coby, Ayo, Pat Williams more touches (next year)

Bulls can get springer in the deal too

They don’t have to feel compelled to extend vucevic as well

I mean that’s cool and all but the bulls are not competitive

Wouldn’t you want to see the great lavine on a good team for once in his career?

It’s to put an end to this pseudo contending shit the bulls are stuck doing

Gives guys like Terry, Coby, Ayo, Pat Williams more touches (next year)

Bulls can get springer in the deal too

They don’t have to feel compelled to extend vucevic as well
LOL, all that makes sense, but the Bulls are not a charity. If u are trading Lavine, get a nice haul for him.

Maybe its a me problem, i might rate Lavine higher than most. Dude was really really good last season.

LOL, all that makes sense, but the Bulls are not a charity. If u are trading Lavine, get a nice haul for him.

Maybe its a me problem, i might rate Lavine higher than most. Dude was really really good last season.
This helps the bulls too! Lol

lavine for harden, a future 2nd and Jaden springer

Take it or be stuck in the same nasty play in treadmill hoping for Lonzo to come back

Terance Mann balled out that one playoff series back in 2021 and the Clippers decided to make him untouchable 2 years later.
And this is why in LA they are the 2s and the Lakers are the 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back