Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I’m happy with the team

Finally have real depth outside of PG and finally not terribly undersized or way too old overall

Look at highsmith being a productive player

And look at Bam handling JJJ over and over

But he’s in foul trouble so I get it

lol I’m really saying they got the help they need in dame so I don’t wanna see Beauchamp being a viable player for them

it would be too much at that point

Plus I need the bucks to have a path to this still not working
I ain’t mad at you hoping it doesn’t work for the Bucks because it could impact your team chances. Lol

It’s very much cliche bullshit but it really does seem like Herro has something to prove this season

They said it in camp, on pods, and I’m seeing it in preseason

Seems very focused
Makes sense. The disrespect was loud from all angles. Now it's time for him to make folks put some respect on his name.

As much as people killed Gilbert Arenas for saying it was a waste of time for Giannis going to work out with Hakeem, I agree with him.

Dude went down there for a week. Lmao. What the fuck is he gonna learn in a week? If he was serious about learning he would’ve went at the beginning or early in the offseason and stayed for a month or so.

He doesn’t even have good basic post foot work to build off of which would make it easier to implement the stuff Hakeem is teaching. The guy plays on the perimeter mostly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back