Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im surprised too.

I remember him and langford were dueling to stay on the roster a few years ago cause of all the jokes the ABW crack about the Celtics, guess he earned his spot
He himself keeps complaining about not playing for the team and I really didn’t think the Celtics valued him enough to give him a deal

It’s no big deal just didn’t think it would happen

That’s shocking

Not really both sides needed to make a resolution after the trades case there's still guard minutes there and Peyton had a nice little run at one point, so we know he isn't useless and is a player in this league, now he can play himself into position for minutes and opportunity but at least he has security if shit doesn't work out.
For Boston it's a relatively easy contract to move to a team that might need help at pg they don't think they need now later in the season. If Peyton is as good as he thinks he is they got a bargain.

Not really both sides needed to make a resolution after the trades case there's still guard minutes there and Peyton had a nice little run at one point, so we know he isn't useless and is a player in this league, now he can play himself into position for minutes and opportunity but at least he has security if shit doesn't work out.
For Boston it's a relatively easy contract to move to a team that might need help at pg they don't think they need now later in the season. If Peyton is as good as he thinks he is they got a bargain.
If he’s been complaining about the 13 mpg he’s been playing for years, he’s not going to play any more than that this year

If he’s been complaining about the 13mpg he’s been playing for years, he’s not going to play any more than that this year

Probably not so he might as well secure the bag if he's not gonna get an opportunity to shine. He was realistic here and I applaud him and his agent. Some of these niggas need to know when to cut there losses. That bet on yourself shit is cool when it works but when it don't shit gets tricky in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back