Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you tell me we worst case 5th seed, ill sign up for it and hope for better
We did that more and were a better start in November from hitting 50 games. We did 47 last season and these same predictions also had us around 42 previously. Nah. This team isn't worse than last season and I'm not saying we're contenders. If they don't start out the gate like jackasses last year they can chase 50.

Real quick and I’m not trying to be a dick but are yall gonna do the “Just happy to be here” thing again this season?
Yea as long as its with a plan.

Classic Knicks would be in this situation and have 6 picks and would do some dumb shit and trade it for players that dont fit and fuck it all up.

These Knicks though built a good core that finish anywhere between 3 and 6 and have been waiting for the right star to be available to give up all them picks.

So as long as they are being patient with a purpose, im cool with being a 3 to 6 seed and 2nd round exit as we are waiting for the guy to take us to the next step becomes available.

Last edited:
Yea as long as its with a plan.

Classic Knicks would he in this situation and have 6 picks and would do some dumb shit and trade it for players that dont fit and fuck it all up.

These Knicks though built a good core that finish anywhere between 3 and 6 and have been waiting for the right star to be available to give up all them picks.

So as long as they are being patient with a purpose, im cool with being a 3 to 6 seed and 2nd round exit as we are waiting for the guy to take us to the next step becomes available.
Ahhh okay I would try to shit talk Ironman last year and he was too humble

Took the fun out of it lol

I wanted to know the temp going in

If the twolves were better coached they could probably hit.

They probably haven't accounted for ja being out the first 25 games.

Lakers will probably be better than that assuming they can stay relatively healthy.

Don't see the Rockets... hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back