Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Harden to the heats would be the ultimate fuck you to Embiid. He would have to leave after that bcuz that shit is major disrespectful.
As funny as it may be I don't think philly trades him to Miami unless herro is going the other way it doesn't make any sense to trade him to Miami for say Lowry/picks while Philly is still in their competitive window.

Speaking of herro what's the vibes with him at training camp? @SportsByRo
He was pretty much bagged up for Dame. Is he feeling a ways?

As funny as it may be I don't think philly trades him to Miami unless herro is going the other way it doesn't make any sense to trade him to Miami for say Lowry/picks while Philly is still in their competitive window.

Speaking of herro what's the vibes with him at training camp? @SportsByRo
He was pretty much bagged up for Dame. Is he feeling a ways?

Same old Tyler: confident shooter and not letting what happened in the offseason get to him. I expect him to start

#propaganda

F7x3Af1XQAA_yfO

Trading Harden to the heats would be the ultimate fuck you to Embiid. He would have to leave after that bcuz that shit is major disrespectful.
I was gonna say the same thing but idk Lowry might do what he needs to do in Philly from a leadership standpoint

It gives Maxey a more open lane to be him and melton can get more shine

Nurse was his coach and PJ was his teammate twice

I actually don’t think yall lose a lot basketball wise from trading for him

His expiring also helps

Honestly

Same old Tyler: confident shooter and not letting what happened in the offseason get to him. I expect him to start
Tyler is a lot more poised and mature and comfortable in his skin than ever it feels like

He’s had Butler, Lowry, UD, Igoudala, Kevin love, Tucker and others be his OGs since he’s been in the league

i really do see how he has been molded as a player since hes been a rookie

Him being in trade rumors every year has helped him too

Also how sweet it would be to get laughed at for not trading Herro for harden to get harden now and keep Herro

It’s like butler getting traded for J rich and now he plays with him

I was gonna say the same thing but idk Lowry might do what he needs to do in Philly from a leadership standpoint

It gives Maxey a more open lane to be him and melton can get more shine

Nurse was his coach and PJ was his teammate twice

I actually don’t think yall lose a lot basketball wise from trading for him

His expiring also helps

Honestly
The point is, that it makes Miami better. The last thing Biid needs is to lose to the heats in the playoffs with Harden.

Also, Fuck Kyle Lowry.

I could see how you could be excited

I feel like you tired of this era
Not tired at all. I'm a realist. If you can't win with what you have, you keep retooling until you get it right. Hopefully one day they do. I'm old enough to see Dr. J lose over and over and finally get him one so this is nothing new to me. Gonna miss Biid when he dips but I won't be mad about it. He made the franchise relevant again.

Not tired at all. I'm a realist. If you can't win with what you have, you keep retooling until you get it right. Hopefully one day they do. I'm old enough to see Dr. J lose over and over and finally get him one so this is nothing new to me. Gonna miss Biid when he dips but I won't be mad about it. He made the franchise relevant again.
Wow you really are the OG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back