Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portzingis played efficient giving us inside scoring and long range shooting
Jaylen should be more effective with the spacing he had a good game
Jrue played good defense and meshed well with Derrick white although he didn’t look for his shot heavy
Tatum’s shot was off but he did a good job not settling for 3’s, posting up and getting to the line.
Pritchard played a great game and if he can give us scoring punch off the bench and picking up players full court that helps immensely
Brissett and Stevens played with great energy and rebounded I need them to jump Hauser in the rotation.
Kornet was awful protecting the rim and being an inside presence tonight, ima need to see Gabriel and Queta minutes tomorrow against the Knicks cuz he was super unimpressive

Portzingis played efficient giving us inside scoring and long range shooting
Jaylen should be more effective with the spacing he had a good game
Jrue played good defense and meshed well with Derrick white although he didn’t look for his shot heavy
Tatum’s shot was off but he did a good job not settling for 3’s, posting up and getting to the line.
Pritchard played a great game and if he can give us scoring punch off the bench and picking up players full court that helps immensely
Brissett and Stevens played with great energy and rebounded I need them to jump Hauser in the rotation.
Kornet was awful protecting the rim and being an inside presence tonight, ima need to see Gabriel and Queta minutes tomorrow against the Knicks cuz he was super unimpressive

Pritchard showed his gratitude for that four year extension and balled out!

You seen them two put back dunks!!?? (By Stevens and Brissett) 👀

Sacramento starters getting ran by scottie and 4 bench players. Nice run to close out the half.

You also have to factor in who the team is playing each game for the ticket price. Those are pretty good seats for the price, even for preseason at the garden though.

I’m not even trying to be funny or anything, but I think you’re undervaluing how much seats usually cost or the Knicks tickets in the past used to be super cheap

Last edited:
You also have to factor in who the team is playing each game for the ticket price. Those are pretty good seats for the price, even for preseason at the garden though.

I’m not even trying to be funny or anything, but I think you’re undervaluing how much seats usually cost or the Knicks tickets in the past used to be super cheap
I’m aware of everything you said

I’m just saying you shouldn’t have to spend $300 minimum just for the right to go to ANY preseason game with a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back