Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
open invite to join me whenever you ready.

Full disclosure, I can root for a player to good objectively, but still hate on him.

Some players fun to hate. Doesnt mean I wish they do bad. Just means im gonna be loud and laugh at all their mistakes.

Wemby already in that place for me.
lol I got you

I’m not gonna shit on a rookie though. Next year it’s open season

It's crazy, no matter how well Mobley plays offensively none of it matters if he's not going to take 3s

For this to be his 3rd year in the league and to only be attempting 0.6 threes a game is very disappointing if I'm a Cavs fan

Magic got 117 pts with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter

They've made four 3's all game and three of them were by Gary Harris lol

Once the Pacers start incorporating Jarace Walker into some lineups it should help them out

They need to sacrifice some offensive firepower for defense a bit

They gonna get killed once playoffs start if they don’t

They gonna lose regardless but it’ll be how they lose

That's what's so impressive about Haliburton is doing... like when you say offensive fire power who else do they have besides him that's really generating offense like that lol

They really shouldn't be that bad with Bruce Brown and Myles Turner but Haliburton, Mathurin and Toppin all suck defensively...especially Haliburton and Mathurin, those two can be terrible at times

That's what's so impressive about Haliburton is doing... like when you say offensive fire power who else do they have besides him that's really generating offense like that lol

They really shouldn't be that bad with Bruce Brown and Myles Turner but Haliburton, Mathurin and Toppin all suck defensively...especially Haliburton and Mathurin, those two can be terrible at times
Yeah the team would fall apart without haliburton

Only other offense is Mathurin and I mean I guess hield

I would love for them to move Hield for like Caruso, monte Morris or Gabe Vincent or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back