Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Cade is fine. He had 2 bad games and folks want to quickly change the narrative. We all know the spacing is less than ideal (Monty said he plans to make this better) and the team is dealing with injuries. My only problem is the turnovers, but i think he will fix that as the season goes on.

I think he'll be fine also and the roster construction/spacing is a major problem.....but there are some things individually that you would've like to see be better or improvement in at this point

10 per on 30% usage is crazy lol

I thought you wanted the Bulls to get rid of Wendell Carter Jr. And Lauri also?

Anyway, I think it might be a little wiser to be patient with the Klay Thompson situation and I’m pretty sure Golden State feels the same way.

They didn’t give him a contact extension yet, so that could hurt how much they might get via trade anyway….
Nah, I just didn't care when they did

I don't understand...Beal has played 50, 40 and 60 games the past 3 seasons and hasn't played a meaning ful game in years

Plays in the preason....and is now all of a sudden too hurt to pretty much play at all in the regular season

All while having a no trade clause in his contract

Go ahead. Ill listen.
Well

1. Tyler deserves to stay here and he’s a core member of the team and he’s a good guy to build around with bam once Jimmy is done

2. On this team he’s probably best suited to come off the bench, since we lack real bench scoring/an additional 3 level scorer or just a guy who can create his own shot

3. Off of the bench thing, I really can’t advocate for him to come off the bench because it’s super disrespectful to him this point to do that and he’s too good for that to happen

4. While I think we are good enough to win with him, I’d rather move him for two guys who can create their own shot/create for others to provide depth

Like for example if Herro was moved for like Alec burks and monte Morris I would like that.

I understand the front office being unwilling at times to move him for guys like harden, Beal, and maybe lavine

It makes sense because Herro provides what they provide and he’s much younger

Well

1. Tyler deserves to stay here and he’s a core member of the team and he’s a good guy to build around with bam once Jimmy is done

2. On this team he’s probably best suited to come off the bench, since we lack real bench scoring/an additional 3 level scorer or just a guy who can create his own shot

3. Off of the bench thing, I really can’t advocate for him to come off the bench because it’s super disrespectful to him this point to do that and he’s too good for that to happen

4. While I think we are good enough to win with him, I’d rather move him for two guys who can create their own shot/create for others to provide depth

Like for example if Herro was moved for like Alec burks and monte Morris I would like that.

I understand the front office being unwilling at times to move him for guys like harden, Beal, and maybe lavine

It makes sense because Herro provides what they provide and he’s much younger

All valid. But I just have to ask what the difference between Herro and Cam Thomas is at this point.

Super disrespectful question, sure.

But the Heat have consistently played better when Herro gets hurt. This could all just be bad luck. The Heat might have made it just as far last year with him. Yall mighta won 7 in a row with him.

All that said, we can only go off the data that we have, and thats the best basketball the Heat have played in the laat 3 years is with Herro out.

So I have to ask, does Herro impact winning? The numbers are real. We know he can score. We know he can be efficient. But does he have a positive or negative impact on winning?

The answer to that either proves or disproves almost all your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back